Friday, October 4, 2013

The conversation..

That afternoon, was in office, stuck up in some issues..
Suddenly phone rang, i was not in any mood to talk to any one, could not pick up until last ring..
Somehow started with a rude Hello but no one responded..
I was feeling like cursing in more anger, but the silent sounded more deeper..
It was reminding me of the text received last week..
Suddenly felt that she was somewhere around me, I lost my mind for a minute and..
Then recovered and was about to end the call then heard "How are you?"..
Those three  words spoke everything, mind started running behind memories..
Taken me to those days where she was the queen and i was the king..
The day i left everything and kept the tears in her eyes..
Now it started flowing through my eyes..
Soon realized that i was in office, started walking out of that place..
We both were not able to speak out anything..
Only breaths were speaking, balancing the minds...
Tears were flowing on cheeks, rewinding each memory we lived..
So many questions came out and waited on lips..
Lips started shivering and i was mute...
It was so quiet and her earring were making sound, trying to stop my tears..
Summing up the about all the moments living out there..
All those incomplete stories stood up front..
Behind those there was she, her uncleared image...
I tried to clear up the sight, but my eyes went into the complex illusion..
Coming back to into reality, I could not dare to mutter anything...
kept aside those thousands of why's,  "I am fine" i muttered..
Smile over lips drinching in her tears..
And we stopped our conversation at very moment..

1 comment: